- Put a book in the suitcase I intend to check and expect to remember to take it out before I get through security at the airport (I won’t)
- Leave my umbrella at home when the forecast calls for rain and the sky is completely overcast (unless I want to be soaked by the time I get to work)
- Assume that if I have a GPS, I cannot possibly get lost (I will)
- Believe that anything heals other than time, chocolate, and good friends (nothing else does)
- Try to grocery shop at Giant Eagle right before a Steelers game (good luck finding a cart!)
As part of my west coast adventure, I spent Saturday exploring San Francisco with my roommate and a couple of other people. We took the cable car down to Fisherman’s Wharf, did lots of tourist-y things, and had a fantastic time.
I’m headed to the west coast today for my last jaunt of the semester. I’m writing this post from the gate at the airport, where I just used my iPhone as my boarding pass. Technology is crazy.
Anyway, I’m about to board. Have a great Wednesday. :)
I kind of feel like I’ve lived on Amtrak recently.
I am beyond excited to start my adventures this spring, but I’m really going to miss this face while I’m gone.